badgolferman

Piotr G. Kosinski, 5/21/2005, 11:43:51 AM, wrote:

Hi!

I have a problem with measuring distance: I need a tool which is able
to accurately measure distances up to 1 meter, preferably some kind
of laser rangefinder. I cannot use a tape measure because there is
limited access to the place I want to measure. Do you know what type
of tool should I use?

With regards,
Peter.

If you can put a laser range finder in the area you want to measure
then you can put tape measure in there also. Make a mark on the
surface where the tape measure is sitting and measure from there to one
side of the enclosure. Turn the tape measure around and measure from
there to the other side of the enclosure. That should get you pretty
close to what you are looking for.

--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.