Tony Hwang

5p5 wrote:
borgunit Wrote:

I believe Hitachi is getting out of the power tool market. Check out
their web site. As for Milwaukee, they are great. When I purchased
mine, they had a lifetime warranty. I see they have changed it to 5
years. 5 years is still fantastic for a power tool and I can attest
that my Super Sawzall is running great after 9 years now. I have cut
the occasion limb with it, but they do feel a little awkward doing
it. Milwaukee does sell pruning blades for them though.

I've been a plumbing contractor for almost 30 years, and I've never
ever been treated so badly by anyone as by Milwaukee when I took a
sawzall in for repairs. Without going into details, that one incident
will forever keep me from buying anything that says Milwaukee on it. I
don't know what caused this, I wasn't rude or pushy, just wanted to get
a sawzall repaired. I wrote to the company headquarters about it, and
got a less-than-worthless reply.

I have had very good luck with Hitachi tools and am sorry to hear that
they may be leaving the business.

Hmmm,
I am using Porter & Cable saw. So far so good.
I think De Walt(B&D) is not so good lately?
Tony