Pop

"Hound Dog" wrote in message
I have apparently got several cans of gasoline that
have been saturated with water.

This gas works GOOD in my car, but will not work at
all in my lawnmower.

Have any of you had such an experience?

If there's water in the gas, then it works because it's
laying in the very lowest part of the gas tank and you
haven't sucked any of it up (yet). Water sinks in gas;
it does not mix with it.

You can either filter the gas thru a copper fine mesh
screen, after pouring out about 3/4 of it gently, so
the water stays behind. The screen won't let the water
thru after it's had gasonline thru it. Sometimes a not
very stretched panty hose will work too.