Schism

Default In door air conditioner?

I have an upstairs room that is unfortunately much much hotter than the
rest of the house, I'm looking for an indoor air conditioner that can
cool a single room, I know most air conditioners produce heat which
normally would go outside, I have windows in my room but I can't stick
in a regular window unit because regulations of my estate do not allow
them, and the room I need to cool is facing the road and it would be
too hard to hide... although some kind of small heat exhaust tube could
vent out a partway opened window I suppose. Can anyone suggest ideas
for me?