Appliance Repair Aid

gaflt wrote:
I have a Sub-Zero 550 and Ice seems to build up on the right side of

the
bottom freezer. I opened the above panel which connects to the drain.
The water that seems to drain freezes and leaks on the inside. does
anyone know what maybe causing this?

thanks..

--
gaflt

Hi,

Ice seems to build up on the right side of the
bottom freezer.

Clear ice like an ice cube? If yes, defrost drain may be
clogged/restricted and the defrost water is leaking inside.....soem
have had problems with the drain freezing over and a heater kit can be
added to help...

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=753861
Freezer drain heater kit with installation guide tube and instructions.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/