wayne

http://www.hunterindustries.com/Reso...ign_guide.html

Software for designing your layout online it can be fun to play with

Wayne

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I think RainBird will design a system for you (free of charge unless you
want expedited handling). If your local store doesn't have the form, you
can get it on line.

You'll need to give them a plan of the yard, with trees, shrubs, garden
beds, etc. marked in. You'll also need to be able to tell them your water
pressure, I think. I may have missed other things.

Perce

On 05/19/05 11:25 am Art tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I am about to have a sprinkler system installed. Any pointers about what
to watch out for like the preferred type of pipe and heads? Will be for
lawn plus a drip system and light mist system for plant beds. Thanks.