smithfarms pure kona

Default Gap in vinyl flooring

Is there any decorative or nice looking slender piece of something to
fix a gap in vinyl flooring in our bathroom? The handy man tried his
hardest and he had to use left overs from the original installation
but we have about a 1/4 (max!)inch gap between 2 pieces of our light
colored vinyl flooring in the bathroom. Or...should we, bite the
bullet, and just have it all removed and put in floor tile. We do
live in the sub-tropics so temperature is not a consideration. I know
the guy felt bad. We just had a pretty new shower put in, tiled, and
a new vanity so maybe that's why we want it to look more perfect.

Thank you very much in advance. You all are awesome! If any one
knows, you all do.

with aloha from a rainy day near the rainforest in Hawaii,
Thunders
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff