Power's Mechanical

May 19, 10:09 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair, alt.hvac
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:09:42 GMT
Subject: Furnace cycling too often? Oversized perhaps?
original | Report Abuse

On Thu, 19 May 2005 10:03:56 -0400, "xyzxyzxyz"
wrote:

I am teenager, so soliciting any sex to me is criminal offence! Please

keep
this in mind as this is first and last warning, otherwise I will

incidence to your ISP. Please learn to express your feelings in not

sexual
way. You had 3 replays in this thread and not a single one contained

ANY
usefull info. Just pointing this to you.

Thank you

Blow me.

Carefull xyz, Paul is HIV positive. He is angry about it and solicits
sex on the internet to "pay" back his butt burglar bros. With any luck
at all he will develop full blow AIDS and die. The sooner the better.