TURTLE

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
TURTLE wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

I am not sure if I understand your response.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

this is Turtle.

Sorry to get you in this but it has nothing to do with you.

The reponce was to a selective process of paul deciding who post here
and who don't post here. if a home owner speak to his liking, he will
not say a word to them about get off the newsgroup and blow him. If a
Home owner say one thing that he does not like, he decides for the
newsgroup that , that person is a idoit and get the **** out of the
alt.hvac newsgroup. Paul is Our own alt.hvac GOD to decide what and
how things will be run. Yes GOD i know your hearing what i'm saying
but it's got to be said anyway.
the only one that could understand this would be Paul our alt.hvac
GOD.
TURTLE

I see what happened. I would guess I have blocked the sender of the
message you were responding to. I think I'll keep it blocked.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

This is Turtle.

Watch out below here Paul is hitting on you with sexual suggestion of blowing
him. Just watch out.

TURTLE