SJF

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm planning to install timer switches on bathroom exhaust fans. The
issue though is all our bathroom have double switch wall plates. one
for lights and one for exhaust fan. Can I get a timer switch/wall plate
that has one timer and one regular switch on it? I want the timer only
for the fan. I should be able to use the regular switch for lights as
usual.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

You can get timer switches or dimmer switches that replace the existing
switch. Just remove the old switch and install the new. No other parts
(face plates, etc.) are needed. I'm not a Radio Shack fan but that's where
I found mine.

SJF