Sue

In article .com,
"nobertos" wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to 'redo' my entire back yard's landscaping - a daunting task.
I am interested in getting some tips on how to create a landscape
'design' and then carry it out to completion, mostly on my own on the
weekends for cheap (I hope) and hopefully using native plants and a
somewhat 'natural' look to the yard.

you might want to check out these guys

http://www.laspilitas.com/

I tore up all the ice plant and put it in a big pile... now
i have to figure out what to do next! Hints?

good luck getting rid of the ice plant. You'll be double trashing for
weeks, unless you bite the bullet and haul it all to the dump. let us
know how it turns out. I too have a verdant field of ice plant that I'm
itching to tackle.