Gideon

Great idea. That reminds me of the marginally-educated kid
working at a retail store about a decade ago. He came up to
"help and advise" me when I was looking over power inverters.

He explained to me that they convert 12v DC battery power to
120v AC power. Duh. He also explained his secret idea for
unlimited free power:
1) Buy a large 12v battery, a large inverter and a large battery
charger. (You see where we are heading already).
2) Hook them in the obvious loop - Inverter attached to battery,
battery charger plugged into inverter, and the battery hooked
up to the battery charger. Wow! Now he would use the second
120v outlet from the inverter to power anything that he wanted
With free power!!

Gideon

Matt wrote in message
.com...
I moved mine inside a long time ago, where the air conditioning keeps
it cool.