Rick

"Jim Ranieri" nope, wrote in message ...

"Jennifer" wrote in message
ups.com...

frankg wrote:
snip
We want to tile (2x2 inch) our kitchen counters

snip
Never done this before so any tips are appreciated.

Are you dead set on tile? I worked as maid cleaning many different
houses during the summers when I was in high school and college, and I
feel compelled to warn you that tile counters are by far the WORST to
clean and keep clean. They're easy and cheap to put in, and they look
great when they're new, but I would never choose them for my house.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do

Word.
Got 'em. Hate 'em.
I even used epoxy grout, which was a royal pain in the ass, and they're
still imposssible to keep clean.

The first time you spill coffee grounds (or flour, or sugar,
or 100 other things) on a tile counter you'll curse your
decision.