TURTLE

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
TURTLE wrote:
wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:24:01 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

I would say you are iffy age for replacement. I would likely
replace it myself in order to take the opportunity for a higher
efficiency model. I would not do it because of the cycle issue. I
likely would use the opportunity to work out a deal from my tech so
it can be replaced at his convenience and that might make it a
little cheaper.
I would let the tech do a proper study of your home to determine
the correct size for the unit. This can only be done by measuring
and computing a number of factors. I know on my home when the time
comes (likely sometime in the next ten years) I will have the duct
work re-done and maybe add a two zone system.

From the information you provided there is no way anyone can
answer your size question unless they are just guessing.

Properly sized the local weather does not matter related to the
useful life.

Good, correct, and reasonable answers, all.

Paul

This is Turtle.

I can see where this would be to your liking as to the answer. It say
in a nutshell.

Change it out with cheaper stuff but get a good deal by bargaining
with the local Tech and not the company.

Re do all the duct work.

Also Buy Pauls software to do the job with and not weather .

This is interesting reply by you Paul for the Tony fellow was wrong
with his answer by you saying that he had no ideal of what he was
talking about because Tony had not seen it and was stupid for tring
to give a answer. Someone else gives a answer and he has all the info
in the say reply to give a correct answer and the then the OP had
give all info needed.
So I see if you like the replier, he makes a good one. then if you
don't like the replier, he makes a bad one. I can see where your
coming from.
TURTLE

I am not sure if I understand your response.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

this is Turtle.

Sorry to get you in this but it has nothing to do with you.

The reponce was to a selective process of paul deciding who post here and who
don't post here. if a home owner speak to his liking, he will not say a word to
them about get off the newsgroup and blow him. If a Home owner say one thing
that he does not like, he decides for the newsgroup that , that person is a
idoit and get the **** out of the alt.hvac newsgroup. Paul is Our own alt.hvac
GOD to decide what and how things will be run. Yes GOD i know your hearing what
i'm saying but it's got to be said anyway.

the only one that could understand this would be Paul our alt.hvac GOD.

TURTLE