pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Wed, 18 May 2005 23:04:01 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

snip babble

TURTLE

I am not sure if I understand your response.

You're probably trying to read it as if it were English, a
language Weasel ( Turtle ) is unfamiliar with.

Try passing through your Gibberish filter. Oops... he STILL
doesn't make any sense.

He never does.

The point he was trying to make was that his only hobby in
life is flaming me, and he can't manage to do it correctly, so he just
babbles.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/