Stormin Mormon

Moving rabits is like moving squirrels. More come back in.

Same with killing em off. My Dad had a friend, one time, who got tired of
the squirrel in his bird feed. Shot the squirrel. And then shot the one who
moved in, and the one after that. He gave up after the 300th squirrel.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just found a small rabbit hole with about 5 bunnies around. I am
selling the house soon and I don't want them around. They are right in
the center of a bed of tulips.

My only idea is relocation... Drop a bucket over them and relocate them
off in a forest perserve

Suggestions?
(can use previous suggestions of electrocution and cat/dog)

C_kubie