Percival P. Cassidy

GE makes a "Decora"-style timer/switch with buttons for various delay
times in multiples of 10 min. -- or permanently ON.

You could use that for the fan and a regular Decora switch for the light.

Perce

On 05/18/05 12:30 pm tossed the following
ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I'm planning to install timer switches on bathroom exhaust fans. The
issue though is all our bathroom have double switch wall plates. one
for lights and one for exhaust fan. Can I get a timer switch/wall plate
that has one timer and one regular switch on it? I want the timer only
for the fan. I should be able to use the regular switch for lights as
usual.

I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.