Joseph Meehan

songofruth wrote:
I realize that I am not actually talking about a dehumidifier.

My house suffers from too much humidity. The wood floors my DH
installed (his trade) are beginning to buckle. So the situation has
now become somewhat critical.

As I understand it I should build able to build basically an exhaust
fan that is controlled by humidity.

But I have no clue exactly how to go about it. I intend initially to
fit it into a window (similar to the way a window air conditioner is
installed in a window). I don't know where to obtain the fan (get a
bathroom exhaust fan and rip the guts out?) and I definitely don't
know where to get the humidity control.

Any help?

Take care,
Melody

I think you are doing this backwards. Don't think getting the humidity
out, think keep it out. Where is the moisture coming from? If it is the
humid air outside, you won't fix it with a fan.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit