Joseph Meehan

W. Wells wrote:
If you are near a boat landing you can put the old gas with boats
that have large gas tanks and it will not effect their gas. I guess
anything with a large gas tank would do.

I don't think that is a good idea. Running out of gas (or having your
engine quit due to some problem in your car is one thing, generally is it
inconvenient. Having your engine quit in a boat boat is much more likely to
be life threatening.

I sure would not put anything into my boat tank that I would not put in
my car's tank.

"Vince" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:10:44 -0400, wrote:

just pour it on some weeds , or mix it with used oil. i would not
put rotten gas in your car, true some may have gotten away with it
but ive seen it stop fuel pumps and clog filters. lucas

I believe that it would be foolish to mix contaminated/stale gasoline
with the car gasoline. I wont do that here.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit