Andy Hall

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

On Sun, 9 May 2004 10:38:22 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

As the ppl in Homebase told me when I protested at their new coin-slot
policy - it isn't that much of an inconvenience to just keep a pound
coin in the car at all times?

To me it's really annoying. Last time I went to a Homebase, I found
this and asked the manager to supply me with a trolley which he duly
did using a key to unlock it. I pointed out to him that if he can't
trust me with his trolley then I don't trust him with what I might put
in it.

There was some story about trollies rolling around in the carpark and
damaging cars.... complete rubbish. They don't have enough places
to stow them after use.

I doubt if I will shop there again.... They are expensive on most
things anyway.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl