Craven Morehead

Your words..."your puny little world"

wrote in message
oups.com...
In my puny little world, I think this group is a highlight of the
internet. I can instantly get my house problems analyzed by dozens of
like minded folks, expert to hacks like me, it is just a great place
however--- WHAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE - about the group is this:

Quite often someone posts a benign problem, and a core group of
judgemental fools jump in berating the poster. Some examples:

Post:
How do I soundproof a room?
Answer:
Learn to control your kid

Post:
How do I get nicotine stain off the ceiling?
Answer:
Stop Smoking

Post:
I developed a new, simple device to lock the tv
Answer:
learn to control your kid

Etc etc--

It really is naseating that this minority of pompous self-rightous
gasbags feel the need in interject their redneck view of the world onto
anyone who chooses to live life a slightly different way than they do.

Get a life people, if you feel the need to dispense advice, hit the
"Dr. Phil" website and pontificate all you want. On this site, I only
want to know how to lay a better bead of caulk, not how good parents
were "back in the day"

sheeeessh