songofruth

Default DIY Dehumidifier

I realize that I am not actually talking about a dehumidifier.

My house suffers from too much humidity. The wood floors my DH
installed (his trade) are beginning to buckle. So the situation has
now become somewhat critical.

As I understand it I should build able to build basically an exhaust
fan that is controlled by humidity.

But I have no clue exactly how to go about it. I intend initially to
fit it into a window (similar to the way a window air conditioner is
installed in a window). I don't know where to obtain the fan (get a
bathroom exhaust fan and rip the guts out?) and I definitely don't know
where to get the humidity control.

Any help?

Take care,
Melody