JimL

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:59:06 GMT, DennisZerillo
wrote:

I have a beautiful, multi-level home that I just refinished all the
hardwood floors in. Not only are there a lot of levels, but each room
is fairly small. My standard, upright vacuum cleaner keeps marking up
the walls every time I attempt to move it from room to room, not to
mention that it's a pain to maneuver it around! With all the dust that
collects, I NEED to clean the floors often- can anyone suggest any other
appliances I can use to keep the new finish "new??"

Add my vote for a dustmop.