northcountry

I'm just wondering if using my existing chimney amounts to an
"approved" installation method. If it does, then someone must make the
necessary adapters/hardware to do the job.
I don't have the stove yet, but if requires 3" pipe for the enire
length, then it seems I could slide right up through the existing
chimney. 4" may even fit, but I'd have to check.
My chimney is @ 20 ft tall.

Thanks for the reply

Len Shure wrote:
You will have to look around to find the adapters. Lowes doesn't

have
much. Is your pellet stove 3 or 4 inch? You might try a stove shop

but be prepared to be sold something. I finally got and adapter from

the company that sold me the stove over the internet. The whole
situation was quite tring and I had to make at least trips.