RBM

Several circuit breaker manufacturers use clamp type connectors. The
difference is that after you've clamped your wire on the breaker you don't
have to push it in a box where you can't see if it's come loose hth
"Tekkie®" wrote in message
ganews.com...
posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

In over thirty years in the electrical business, I've seen a number of
badly
backstabbed receptacles. In all cases the wire was improperly inserted so
the contact was not what it should be. I think they work just fine if
properly connected. I agree turning a wire on a screw is a more positive
connection, but I have serious doubts about screw clamps. I'd be
interested
to see what those connections look like in twenty years

So I guess you don't like Square D equipment then? Breakers are screw
clamped.
--

Tekkie