Colbyt

"Slumlord" wrote in message
I have a double hung, vinyl replacement window that has a broken
interior pane. My other windows, I remove the sash, take it back to the
manufacturer, and they then fix the thing.

Problem is, I have no idea who made this window (was already there when
I bought the place). How do you go about fixing this thing without
putting in a whole new window? Do other window manufacturers match
someone else's design?

Look in you local phone book for glass companies that make their own IG
units. They have the ability to match the grids, glass and thickness of the
unit.

Now I am not sure how the vinyl units came apart (or if they do) that would
be the only problem I can see on getting a local glass company to install a
new glass.

BTW, there may be ID etched into a corner of one of the glass units. Look
closely, or if older like me, look with a magnifying glass.

Colbyt