George E. Cawthon

HeyBub wrote:
Blue wrote:

Better make sure your ceiling doesn't contain asbestos.
If you suspect it does professional removal is in order.
Mine did and I did. Mesothelioma is no fun.

It is actually impossible to find a case of Mesothelioma resulting from the
use or misuse of any commercial product.

Consider people who replaced asbestos brake pads - asbestos dust everywhere.
Nope, no problem.

Asbestos is the Alar of the decade.

Yeah. Tell that to the miners in Libby MT. Oh, I
forgot to say, that's in the west. Don't bother
to duck, cause they'll blow holes in you so fast
and from so many directions you'll look like Dick
Tracy in some of the old comics. But you won't be
walking around. I think most of them carry .45 Colts.