stretch

Yea Normin,

I buy stuff at Lowes that my supply houses don't carry. Most stuff I
get comes from HVAC and electrical supply houses where I have accounts.
Better selection and service. The counter people know more and can
special order stuff faster. I get in & out faster. I also figure that
if I support the supply houses, they will be there when I need them.
If I just buy at Lowes and HD, the company that goes out of business
may be mine. I try not to beat my suppliers up on price, they have to
make a living too. They carry the stuff that I really need, in
quantity and the quality that I need. If you buy most of your stuff at
HD, pretty soon that will be your only choice. Then you can forget
about quality and selection and service and competition. They will
beat their suppliers into the ground, and all the good stuff will
disappear.

Stretch