Ian Stirling

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

G&M wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Spread across the customer base, the cost of doing that is buttons,
which returns me to my original point that it's indicative of a place
selling on price and not quality or customer service.

No, it's impractical....a large area for collection (of the order of
square miles).

Then again - modify your customer base. Surely those nicking the trolleys
don't contribute much to the bottom line of the quality places anyway -
Sainsbury's, B&Q, M&S, etc so persaude them to go to Netto, Aldi and other
grot-merchants by raising prices a little more if necessary.

Naah.
Ravening dogs are much more effective.
Or maybe just a peon shoot.