G&M

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Spread across the customer base, the cost of doing that is buttons,
which returns me to my original point that it's indicative of a place
selling on price and not quality or customer service.

No, it's impractical....a large area for collection (of the order of
square miles).

Then again - modify your customer base. Surely those nicking the trolleys
don't contribute much to the bottom line of the quality places anyway -
Sainsbury's, B&Q, M&S, etc so persaude them to go to Netto, Aldi and other
grot-merchants by raising prices a little more if necessary.

But DON'T charge for car parks or trolleys. I never have the right change
and don't want to shop at places that don't trust me anyway.