Barr

On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:27:01 -0400, Bob Mariotti
wrote:

Thanks guys, for the responses.

I will get the dedicated 220V converted to 110V and use that to feed
the AC. If that doesn't solve the issue then I will persue to
warranty voiding issue. I'm not sure if the manual explicitly
mentions no wall mounting but I did find an FAQ on LG's repair site
that mentions this. I agree! If the manual doesn't state it then
there is a valid argument.

Thanks again.

Bob

OFF TOPIC But, funny. I was told a story about an industrial
controller doing the same things, machinery starting up on its own,
shutting down when it was not suppose to etc. etc.. This piece of
equipment had a touch screen for setting parameters, turning on/off
and so forth. THE PROBLEM: The brightly colored touch screen was
attracting flies. Flies were landing on the touch screen and changing
settings. Unless someone was there and actually seen this they would
have never figured it out.

Barry