G&M

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

"Jerry." wrote in message
Rules out most of the super markets in London then. good luck.

And sheds.

You kidding ? Why would B&Q need to use coins in their trolleys ?

Never
understood it anyway other than to stop the odd tramp setting up home in
one.

It stops some people taking the trolley home and then dumping it onto the
nearest railway embankment or highway verge, you must live in one sure

quite
utopia if you've never seen dumped trolleys !...

There was quite a famous one in the River Mersey under Stockport for about
five years but the local B&Q is raised so high above the rest of the area it
would be impossible to even get there without a car let alone head home with
a trolley. I thought most other sheds used trolley collectors to stop
people nicking them, though to me obvious solution for all these places is
"no car - no entry". Would keep the thieving crap you see in the Trafford
Centre out.