Blue

Better make sure your ceiling doesn't contain asbestos.
If you suspect it does professional removal is in order.
Mine did and I did. Mesothelioma is no fun.

"miamicuse" wrote in message
Looking to purchase a property with popcorn ceiling all over - about 2400
SF. About half the area has vaulted and sloped ceiling.

I want to remove the popcorn ceiling, is this an expensive process? Will
it
be cheaper to attach new sheet rocks to cover it up, sand and paint?
There
are ceiling fans, high hat lights, AC vents etc... on the ceiling.

What types of professional do I need to a project of this sort?

Thanks in advance,

MC