Jim B

On Sat, 14 May 2005 22:55:42 -0400, "miamicuse" wrote:

We plan to sell our house, the popcorn ceiling are pretty dirty
due to the kerosene heater. We have three bids $1,500,
$650 and $450 to repaint it Our ceiling is Cathedral type about
30 to 40ft high. I guess to remove and repaint it would cost twice
as much due to the height.

Looking to purchase a property with popcorn ceiling all over - about 2400
SF. About half the area has vaulted and sloped ceiling.

I want to remove the popcorn ceiling, is this an expensive process? Will it
be cheaper to attach new sheet rocks to cover it up, sand and paint? There
are ceiling fans, high hat lights, AC vents etc... on the ceiling.

What types of professional do I need to a project of this sort?

Thanks in advance,

MC