HeyBub

Remarkably the tile situation has been resolved. I simply talked to
the store manager, something I didn't have time for yesterday, and
explained the situation. They are going to special order these
things for me and soak up the extra cost themselves. I'm still
delayed a bit since it will take a week for these things to get here
but it's better than starting from scratch.

I do believe however in the future I'm going to take the advice of one
responder and buy these kinds of things at stores that sell these
kinds of things rather than at a borg. Pretty sure that the time
savings with not having to deal with screw-ups will more than pay for
any cost difference.

(One week later)

"I'm sorry sir, but it seems as if your tiles were eaten by squirrels as
they sat on a railroad siding in Bakersfield."