G Henslee

I've been defending somewhat the despot here and there in a few threads but
they screwed me pretty good today.

All is 'normal' again.

I'm realizing a key difference between pros and amateurs. Pros expect the
merchants to screw up royally, and plan accordingly I guess.

ml

While I have installed floor tile purchased by others at Home Cheapo I
buy tile at any one of several tile supply houses in town. Far less
hassle, quicker, greater range of material and specialty items, etc.

Home Cheapo's primaery tile brand was Dal-Tile. I don't know if that is
still the case as I haven't looked in a long time. We have a Dal-Tile
pro center in town anyway, if that's what's specified for the job.