Denys

"SteveB" wrote in
news:Htohe.32387$fI.16112@fed1read05:

"Backlash" wrote in message
Why not forward your post to the corporate district manager, and
explain that people are reading it worldwide, and that you want some
kind of compensation or consideration? He or she is not gonna want
that kind of negative publicity.

snip

Once I bought an insecticide sprayer from the Borg. It basically blew
up in my face, spraying poison directly into my nose, mouth, and eyes.

It was nasty, but nothing I needed to go to the hospital for. I
called the manager, and got the old, "Well, you need to talk to the
manufacturer" story. I called the manufacturer, and got even less
satisfaction, with them stating that I needed to box up the sprayer,
and send it in with all sorts of documentation.

I called the Borg, and asked what they were going to do to make things
right. They said that they would refund me on the sprayer, but
nothing for getting poison shot up my nose.

I consulted the local police laws regarding picketing. I was told
that I must stay on the sidewalk, that I could not impede any
vehicular or pedestrian traffic, that I could not go on the Borg's
property, that I could not shout and wave the sign into the street or
onto the property, and that I could not block in and out movements. I
could not initiate any conversations, but could answer questions if
people asked me first.

I showed up one Saturday morning bright and early with my picket sign
saying "DANGER - DEFECTIVE GOODS." Within 30 minutes, I left with a
$250 store certificate.

Picketing is entirely legal, but be sure you check with your local
police. Some jurisdictions require that you notify the company in
writing that you are going to picket and why. All will tell you what
you can and can't do. Be sure to stick to the rules they give you.
Companies hate pickets in front of their business, and it is a way to
get fast relief when they won't give you the time of day.

Steve

Way to go!!! i love it!