Remarkably the tile situation has been resolved. I simply talked to the
store manager, something I didn't have time for yesterday, and explained the
situation. They are going to special order these things for me and soak up
the extra cost themselves. I'm still delayed a bit since it will take a
week for these things to get here but it's better than starting from
scratch.

I do believe however in the future I'm going to take the advice of one
responder and buy these kinds of things at stores that sell these kinds of
things rather than at a borg. Pretty sure that the time savings with not
having to deal with screw-ups will more than pay for any cost difference.

ml