ng_reader

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have framed in my openings and now am ready to install the doors.
Darn, but there are no instructions with the doors. I am not sure
where to nail, what size nails to use etc. Anyone have a good step by
step on how to install these doors?????? I am anticipating that I
need to secure the hinge side abit stronger~~~??

Thanks for any advice
Mickey

I posted the same question AND answer about a month ago in this NG. Look for
it.

But simply, tack the door on the top hinge side. Square and plumb with shims
(might get a helper to help), and fasten away.