Default disappointing day at the despot

I've been defending somewhat the despot here and there in a few threads but
they screwed me pretty good today. I wanted a dozen packs of these
decorative tile strips, 3x12 inches made up of 3/4 in tiles of different
colors attached to a kinda fiberglass lath. Was gonna really put a nice
touch on the tile design for the kitchen floor.

They were out of stock so I did what they call a "will call". I paid for
the things in advance and they will set them aside when them come in and
call you.

Well, they didn't call. And they sold MY tiles (I had paid for them
already) to someone else. And here's the kicker. They don't plan on
getting any more of them.. ever.

Sooo I'm just gonna return all the tile I bought from them and buy it all
somewhere else. Yet another delay.

This ****ed me off. They'll still get my business for incidentals. But
orders of things like tile, and doors, and windows etc. they just lost.

I'm realizing a key difference between pros and amateurs. Pros expect the
merchants to screw up royally, and plan accordingly I guess.

ml