Doug Miller

In article , "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
I'm going to investigate further, but just to clarify:

1. There is no separate terminal on the switch for the pilot light; that
is hard-wired internally.

Actually, there is: it's the neutral.

2. It's the pilot light (which is an LED, not neon or incandescent) that
glows with varying degrees of brightness: the CF floodlights work just
fine, just as the incandescents did.

Better check how your neutrals are connected. I'll bet that the neutral
connections at the switches are in *series* with the floodlights.

Maybe you could post a diagram on a web site, or in a binaries group, showing
*exactly* where *all* of the wires run, and how they are connected?

--
Regards,