Bob

"Bob" wrote in message

"Rudy" wrote in message
news:j0xge.1319209$8l.166227@pd7tw1no...

I want to go with the Wirsbo system (ProPEX brass fittings), using
their hand tool and the expansion fittings. The only place I have
found that will sell to me (so far) is this website:

I 've bought it straight from Home Depot. They'll even rent you the
crimping tool.

I looked at PEX at my H.D. and all they seemed to have was the compression
fittings "not intended for in wall installation".

I talked to someone at H.D. He said the PEX they carry is all the "old
style" stuff for people repairing installations. This store does not carry
any in-wall connection stuff.

Bob