BobK207

JDS-

Am I the Bob you replied to?

If so, no I have not bought from pexsupply.

I have not worked out which manifolds to use.

I was leaning towards the manifolds from .pexsupply.com but you have to
sweat fitting onto them to integrate them into your system

An alternative is www.pexconnection.com but all their stuff appears
to be for the crimp system They have PEX & PEX out manifolds which are
good for hot water loops. The the manifolds that require sweat
fittings can be configured as needed.

If you cannot find the tools to rent locally & don't want to buy on
Ebay ( ~$250 for hand expander) . I'd be willing to "rent" you mine
for a not much, you could keep for a while. I doubt I'll be getting
to my repipe very soon esp since my wife put the house on the market.
It might be sold before I repipe but I have some more projects on the
list.

btw i'm in SoCal

cheers
Bob K