Darryl

Is there a way to get the water out? If we drilled a hole in the
outside pane would the whole window shatter?

Maybe, but as already mentioned, you might somehow drill a hole in the
material at the edge between the two panes and vent that to the outdoors.
Warm air rises and humid air rises, so that hole should eventually move
the water vapor outdoors, assuming it's less humid outdoors and the ne
exit hole is larger than the tiny leak entrance holes.

....and plug holes with Elmer's glue like I do with my headlights :-)
(Again with the disclaimer against tempered glass).

If the condensed water has etched the glass (a white frosting), you might
take the panes apart and remove the frosting with a weak HF solution made
from greenhouse "glass cleaning crystals."

I didn't realize that you could buy even dilute HF solutions. HF
likes nerves and calcium/bone, etc. I'd try a little CLR or
hydrochloric acid first.

Darryl.