TURTLE

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
Blue wrote:
I have a need to monitor human activity in a building and plan to
install something in a pipe to detect water flow to do it. Don't
want to reinvent such a thing if it already exists though. Anything
out there already that I can use for this?

You know, we don't get a lot of questions on this subject.

I guess if you provide a little more details, we might be able to come up
with some specific ideas.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

This is Turtle.

He may not be able to say for he maybe checking the building at Area 51 for you
know them there space people. Everybody knows them space people likes water.

TURTLE