Rolling Thunder

On Wed, 11 May 2005 18:01:12 -0700, "Mike Cummins"
wrote:

I have a craftsman router mounted on a craftsman router table. After using
it for a short time it becomes impossible to adjust the bit height due to
sawdust buildup in the router housing. If you've had this problem - any
fixes?

Thanks,
mc

I've the same problem with the router; although, my table is a home
brew. Only preventive maintenance and the use of a vacuum
system to prevent the sawdust from going down into the
router during operation helps but doesn't prevent. Anything you
can do to prevent sawdust going down on top of the router
while mounted on the table will help.

Thunder