Guru Google

OB wrote:
china produces inferior products and our overflowing landfill sites

are
testament to this. add the fact that wallmart/home depot and other

such
robber baron corperations support the wholesale export of north

american
jobs to asia and we have a receipe for financial disaster.
NEVER BUY CHINESE, DO WITHOUT AND SAVE YOUR HOMELAND FROM THE NEW

YELLOW
MENACE.

See how the anti-China promotion made you forget about our Benedict
Arnold WASP CEOs and decision makers that exported jobs in the first
place, and the congress who takes money from them and only do things
out of appearances, like scapegoating China for our problems. If we
destroy this "yellow menace", our sell-out corporations will simply
export America's jobs elsewhere. Then what?

Then what? Can u focus on PRC court and law on labor and land dispute?

Instead of falling in line like lemmings and toe the China-bashing
line, it's time to kick some of our won WASP homeboy asses, y'all.

I think u better comment on PRC law on land ownership first. ^_^
Switching topics is ur favorite in soc.culture.china, but other people
in the home building NGs dont like that. :^))