Stormin Mormon

"just cut it"... how?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:Ilwge.30304$fI.26053@fed1read05...

I have taken out two big stumps. I started by putting a comealong on it and
getting a bind. Then started digging. But I used a very large vacuum to
remove loose soil. It helped to see where the roots were. I just dug, and
when I found another root, cut it. Cutting with a chain saw doesn't do
anything but ruin the saw.

It is work, but you will start to get the thing to move. If you have a good
bind on it by hooking it to something solid, this will help you get it
moving. If you have a 4wd truck, you can jerk on it a bit, but be careful.

Any way you look at it, there is no easy way.

Steve