schmultzburger

Default Removable windows

I have a quaint 1940s cottage style sun porch with 11 identical, 15-light,
single pane windows that I unlock and replace with framed screens in the warmer
months. I have to store the windows/screens when they are not used, of course,
but they don't take up much space and the porch looks (and feels) really nice
with the windows out of the picture. Likewise, not having screens interfere
with the view in the cooler months is great.

The problem is that all the windows are in really bad need of being reglazed
(ugh!) and repainted, but I'm wondering if I would be better off for energy
savings and workload if I just replace the windows. I want to have no glass in
the warm months and no screens in the cooler months. I recently purchased a
screen door that has exactly this capability, but I have been unable to find
windows that do this. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a window/screen
system like this?