Edwin Pawlowski

"Clark Griswold" wrote in message
How do you come up with a reasonable asking price? Homes in my area
very so much in design and features the range from $240K-$320K. Hate
to price it under and loose some $$$, or over and waste my time.

C_kubie
(nw suburbs of IL -in case that matters)

A lot of people interested in your house will automatically take the
agent's profit off the selling price to base their offer.

Good point. I wonder if anyone has real data on the selling price of owner
versus realtor listed sales. I'd be looking to save a little buying from
you since no broker is involved.

The real value of any house is what someone is willing to pay for it.
Setting a selling price comes down to a good guess based on experience.